I have an obsession with the future. However I can customize life in all aspects to satisfy this obsession I will. I’ve jump started a career in web design only to be intercepted by another interest called the Internet of Things. I find my ability to think about the origin and take a, “why build this” approach adds meaning to my ideas and value to the teams I work with. I like it when work doesn’t seem like a 9 – 5 but rather a checkpoint throughout my day of conceptualizing and growth. I’m always looking for ways to design that don’t involve staring at a screen and I don’t like when our connectivity is strictly rooted to the smartphone. I like the idea of creating more output from our devices with less input from ourselves and therefore force myself to consider each and every step in activity centered design. I hope to one day work on projects that don’t just add cool features to peoples lives, but rather change how they live.
- @puhdado How do you and LP mute yourselves off and on when talking to stream? What programs, etc? Asking for a friend.,
- @chrismccorkle Lol. They take all of the character out of their fonts and add an accent color. Then call it good. H… https://t.co/nCtJp83Cse,
- Another boring logo redesign https://t.co/XLqlbNKZ1U,
- RT @beastydesign: ** I dribbbled ** Dream in progress illustration by @beastydesign: https://t.co/HzyQ2iTf3I #design #dribbble #illustration # smooth,
- @nickf This is why early access release is so good. As long as it's budgeted right early access gets the most feedback before hard launch.,