I have an obsession with the future. However I can customize life in all aspects to satisfy this obsession I will. I’ve jump started a career in web design only to be intercepted by another interest called the Internet of Things. I find my ability to think about the origin and take a, “why build this” approach adds meaning to my ideas and value to the teams I work with. I like it when work doesn’t seem like a 9 – 5 but rather a checkpoint throughout my day of conceptualizing and growth. I’m always looking for ways to design that don’t involve staring at a screen and I don’t like when our connectivity is strictly rooted to the smartphone. I like the idea of creating more output from our devices with less input from ourselves and therefore force myself to consider each and every step in activity centered design. I hope to one day work on projects that don’t just add cool features to peoples lives, but rather change how they live.
- Getting better all the time. https://t.co/fRqYQsh2ho,
- @beastydesign - https://t.co/jtOD1hkybN,
- @beastydesign I should have one, signed up a long time ago. I'll send it to you,
- @pjrvs Could be Lemy. Like Lenny but with worse kerning.,
- @beastydesign I think being on Dribble would inspire me to create different forms than I usually do. Icons, etc - https://t.co/jaxlimzpGD,