I completed this project with some fellow designers fall 2014. It was through an online program called HCD Connect, hosted by IDEO. We were tasked with creating a new method for families in need to learn about and gain the resources necessary for healthy brain development. We focused on the first 5 years of a child’s life as these are deemed the most important and contain the most growth. About mid way through the project, I was getting frustrated not finding the milestones list we were looking for. So I made one using data found and sited from the web! Click to view the PDF.
- @OlySounder There are some other versions of them with straps. It's hard for me to talk them up, and I don't own them myself. But future,
- @OlySounder Yea if you have nice headphones then it's a bummer. If you don't, just use airpods and get an iPhone. Still the best,
- I never knew duck hunt would be so fun with a trackpad! https://t.co/kOjvWeONno,
- Pretty cool https://t.co/5LrtsAzI0x,
- @Wilcox4U @sounderatheart Not sure "old" is a great way to describe Alonso's self.,