I completed this project with some fellow designers fall 2014. It was through an online program called HCD Connect, hosted by IDEO. We were tasked with creating a new method for families in need to learn about and gain the resources necessary for healthy brain development. We focused on the first 5 years of a child’s life as these are deemed the most important and contain the most growth. About mid way through the project, I was getting frustrated not finding the milestones list we were looking for. So I made one using data found and sited from the web! Click to view the PDF.
- New light setup is looking great. Need to aim to low beams though. . . . #subaru #wrx #turbo… https://t.co/5IA9N4qhOh,
- @Wilcox4U https://t.co/rtHWDAGMdW,
- @Wilcox4U It's not natural to have to tune the entire world out to get anything done.,
- Anyone else find it hard to work with everything that's going on politically?,
- RT @nickf: Looking for an experienced Apple Watch developer/engineer in Seattle. Reply here if you know someone.,