I completed this project with some fellow designers fall 2014. It was through an online program called HCD Connect, hosted by IDEO. We were tasked with creating a new method for families in need to learn about and gain the resources necessary for healthy brain development. We focused on the first 5 years of a child’s life as these are deemed the most important and contain the most growth. About mid way through the project, I was getting frustrated not finding the milestones list we were looking for. So I made one using data found and sited from the web! Click to view the PDF.
- @Wilcox4U What that's crazy!?,
- My mom says when you hear the ice cream truck music, it means they're out of ice cream. Must be a reliable business...,
- Pretty much sums it up “Who asked for a f**king touch bar?” — Mister G https://t.co/GAL7K9fDlc,
- Did our president really just use the hashtag #nutjob? https://t.co/wEZxAe8QtF,
- @nickf @DannPetty @design I've been kicking ass for MS using @Sketch and @principleapp @chrismccorkle turned me on… https://t.co/MxzsTsCcxm,