I completed this project with some fellow designers fall 2014. It was through an online program called HCD Connect, hosted by IDEO. We were tasked with creating a new method for families in need to learn about and gain the resources necessary for healthy brain development. We focused on the first 5 years of a child’s life as these are deemed the most important and contain the most growth. About mid way through the project, I was getting frustrated not finding the milestones list we were looking for. So I made one using data found and sited from the web! Click to view the PDF.
- Co-worker says he'll get headaches if we keep the blinds open and turn the lights on. Maybe you need to get up more, rest your eyes...,
- RT @FastCompany: Average Trump Cabinet member stands to gain potential $313K from Obamacare tax repeal https://t.co/sWIy4ERij8 https://t.co/Us5RFFkIjC,
- Left is 1 day after getting the tattoo, and applying Saniderm. Right is 3 days later immediately… https://t.co/fC7o1njwVG,
- @biancayvonne I had a hard time finding these people. Best I was able to do was add a few people from HTC Vive on LinkedIn.,
- Guy just walked pass someone in the hall to the office and says, "Morning, what's up playa",