This collection of images is a collection of occurrences. The images are snapshots of a moment, the current moment, when the shutter closes and re-opens. The result is a single frame of a being. The edits to this frame are the creation of something more abstract than originally found in the moment. The eye of the creator will focus on what they feel could be something more.While viewing these images, try and picture them in their raw form without any visual effects. Do this and realize I could have kept them in this state and maybe they would have made a great photo. But with creative tools at my fingertips, it is my personal ethic and mission to customize, create, edit, improve, and visually impair the senses you most commonly use when perceiving objects. My goal is to stimulate a reaction, thought, and overall a different outcome than what could have been.
- @puhdado How do you and LP mute yourselves off and on when talking to stream? What programs, etc? Asking for a friend.,
- @chrismccorkle Lol. They take all of the character out of their fonts and add an accent color. Then call it good. H… https://t.co/nCtJp83Cse,
- Another boring logo redesign https://t.co/XLqlbNKZ1U,
- RT @beastydesign: ** I dribbbled ** Dream in progress illustration by @beastydesign: https://t.co/HzyQ2iTf3I #design #dribbble #illustration # smooth,
- @nickf This is why early access release is so good. As long as it's budgeted right early access gets the most feedback before hard launch.,