The Seattle Department of Transportation contracted Palador to build an internally facing project management dashboard. I was responsible for the UX wire frames and laying out the required widgets, mocking them up, then styling the application during development. The final mock was further refined by Monica Porucznik.
- @puhdado How do you and LP mute yourselves off and on when talking to stream? What programs, etc? Asking for a friend.,
- @chrismccorkle Lol. They take all of the character out of their fonts and add an accent color. Then call it good. H… https://t.co/nCtJp83Cse,
- Another boring logo redesign https://t.co/XLqlbNKZ1U,
- RT @beastydesign: ** I dribbbled ** Dream in progress illustration by @beastydesign: https://t.co/HzyQ2iTf3I #design #dribbble #illustration # smooth,
- @nickf This is why early access release is so good. As long as it's budgeted right early access gets the most feedback before hard launch.,