I think it’s hard to know where to go next in UI design. Everybody has a little different take on what a button should look or “feel” like. Few companies dare to steer away from classical takes on what their controls should look like, in app and on physical devices. Contact me to download the .psd if you would like to use these UIs. Using my recent studies in semiotics and plan on creating more UI elements soon. Below are couple I’ve made recently.
- @puhdado How do you and LP mute yourselves off and on when talking to stream? What programs, etc? Asking for a friend.,
- @chrismccorkle Lol. They take all of the character out of their fonts and add an accent color. Then call it good. H… https://t.co/nCtJp83Cse,
- Another boring logo redesign https://t.co/XLqlbNKZ1U,
- RT @beastydesign: ** I dribbbled ** Dream in progress illustration by @beastydesign: https://t.co/HzyQ2iTf3I #design #dribbble #illustration # smooth,
- @nickf This is why early access release is so good. As long as it's budgeted right early access gets the most feedback before hard launch.,