I think it’s hard to know where to go next in UI design. Everybody has a little different take on what a button should look or “feel” like. Few companies dare to steer away from classical takes on what their controls should look like, in app and on physical devices. Contact me to download the .psd if you would like to use these UIs. Using my recent studies in semiotics and plan on creating more UI elements soon. Below are couple I’ve made recently.
- New light setup is looking great. Need to aim to low beams though. . . . #subaru #wrx #turbo… https://t.co/5IA9N4qhOh,
- @Wilcox4U https://t.co/rtHWDAGMdW,
- @Wilcox4U It's not natural to have to tune the entire world out to get anything done.,
- Anyone else find it hard to work with everything that's going on politically?,
- RT @nickf: Looking for an experienced Apple Watch developer/engineer in Seattle. Reply here if you know someone.,